Your role as an Warehouse Operative will focus on maintaining a high standard of accuracy. We pride ourselves on our efficient operation, which you will contribute towards by undertaking any task as may reasonably be required, competently.
- To pick and check customer orders efficiently.
- To ensure that accuracy targets are met.
- To meet workload targets and to ensure a smooth workflow is maintained.
- To effectively manage the stock replenishment.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures.
- To promote a safe and healthy working environment at all times.
- To try to think of ways to continuously improve the operation.
Knowledge, skills and Attributes required:
- To be able to learn and practice processes quickly.
- Ability to operate a VDU / PC.
- To be able to identify products correctly.
- Punctual individual.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable.
- Must have basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Must be willing to work an alternating shift pattern (1 week days, 1 week nights).
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be fit and medically clear for this type of work.
- Must be willing to undertake training for particular tasks.
- A willingness to work overtime is desirable.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and join other teams if necessary. *
*Opportunities also available for those who are MHE qualified.
£8.30 - £10.38 per hour (Including Shift Allowance)
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland