Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our Talent Acquisition Team provide recruitment support across our sales divisions and key business departments. Identifying and providing talent to a business that regularly progresses its people and has further transformation plans that will create growth, this means we are very busy as a resourcing function.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist you will support and manage the recruitment process with Hiring Managers across key departments. Playing an integral part in pro-actively sourcing talent for live and future opportunities.
We are looking for someone with experience in a resourcing/recruitment environment, where service levels have been your main driver. It is essential that you enjoy speaking to people and have a successful track record of identifying talent and potential in individuals, whilst juggling the demands of managing multiple vacancies.
Being organised and motivated is key to being able to deliver on the optimum service levels that we aim to provide to the business. You will be used to making effective decisions, based on the information to hand.
We are also looking for an individual that can deliver and help improve the overall service we deliver to the business. This means that you will have a genuine passion for providing an excellent resourcing service to your internal and external customers- in the form of candidates and Hiring Managers.
The Ideal Candidate
Our future Talent Acquisition Specialist will need:-
- Experience of interviewing and assessing individuals through various formats and media, including; video, face-to-face and assessment centres.
- Exposure to recruitment/CRM software systems. Knowledge of SaaS would be particularly beneficial.
- A successful track record of forging and building relationships – we work in a very people focused business.
- Experience of proactively acquiring talent through social media and other sources.
- A good understanding of equality legislation in regards to fair recruitment practice.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our centrally based People and Culture department. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £22,000 with a Corporate Benefits Package.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland