Strategic Corporate Account Manager
As a Strategic Corporate Account Manager covering the Midlands, you will report in to the Divisional Director in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment. You will be responsible for the management, development and retention of a portfolio of highly business critical and complex Strategic Accounts, whilst maximise client relationships and increasing sales through real time and strategic solutions. Additionally you will develop and manage bespoke corporate pilot schemes that offer clients cost reductions through supplier consolidation.
Strategic Corporate Account Manager key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Target Achievement; Consistent performance against sales and margin targets, set annually by the Divisional Director.
- New Business; Successfully develop and manage new business pipeline activity through to new account wins in line with sales and cash margin targets.
- Strategic Account Management; Manage customer accounts through business account reviews, at agreed time frequencies.
- Develop all opportunities within accounts to increase sales and profitability and negotiate contractual agreements to maximise business potential.
- Negotiate all re-tenders of existing customers to retain business at agreed sales and profit levels.
- To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental an other policies, procedures and standards.
The Ideal Candidate
Strategic Corporate Account Manager ideal candidate:
- Demonstrate self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritising and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to take on new tasks, change work methods and processes to adapt to necessary changes in the team or company.
- Demonstrate capacity to transmit information, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, using appropriate language and channels for the intended audience. Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems. Make appropriate decisions about when to act independently or to consult others and follows through on tasks with little or no reminders.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen, with experience and a proven track record in sales and margin development and re tender process at corporate level.
- In depth understanding of Lyreco’s sales proposition and work place solutions offering. In addition you will be able to tailor this solution to meet the business requirements of the customer.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong negotiation skills at senior level in a competitive business environment.
- Demonstrate ability to come up with new and constructive ideas to solve problems or improve own and/or team efficiency.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and is able to apply this to varied situations. Uses commercial judgement and is able to apply multiple factors when arriving at a decision/recommendation.
- This role covers a large geographical area, extensive travel and overnight stays may be required.
- You are required to hold a full valid Driving Licence.
The salary on offer is up to £56k (DOE), OTE of £80k + Car & Corporate benefits package which includes, Private Healthcare, Lifestyle Benefits etc. with excellent routes for career progression.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland