SEO Content Executive
Responsible for the editorial policy, in line with Group strategy, including; how to create and set up texts, descriptions and key selling points of our digital content, primarily web and product oriented content.
Implementing and adapting data governance defined by Group. Continuous improvement processes for print and Web, ensuring quality and completeness.
SEO Content Executive Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Support and feed the local SEO specificities and implementation.
- Work closely with local product teams and Group Webshop team to identify and help create additional content (guides).
- Responsible for the management of technical attributes. Centralising local requirements for add-ons and modifications.
- Ensure local updates (i.e. new hierarchies…) and translations.
- Support Group in the evolution of the data model.
- Support the category team in the collection of data though the supplier portal.
- Participate in the tool evolution and coordinate enhancements with Group.
- Contribute actively to the CMS community.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience in a similar role within a corporate business environment.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms from a corporate perspective.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, with a strong focus on the delivery of results.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEO Content Executive to join our centrally based Marketing Department. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £25,000 p/a with a Corporate Benefits Package. (inc. Private Healthcare, Pension & Lifestyle Benefits)
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland