Resourcing & Talent Acquisition Specialist
Lyreco provides Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors and have a large work force across several areas that ensure customers are provided with the best service possible.
Our Resourcing Team provides recruitment support across our sales divisions and key business departments. Identifying and providing talent to a business that regularly progresses its people and has further transformation plans that will create growth, means we are very busy as a resourcing function.
An opportunity has arisen within the Resouring & Talent Acquisition Team, at our Telford based Head Office, the salary is £20-25k (dependant on experience) + corporate benefits package.
You will support and manage the recruitment process with Hiring Managers across key departments. Playing an integral part in pro-actively sourcing talent for live and future opportunities.
We are looking for someone with experience in a resourcing/recruitment environment, where service levels have been your main driver. It is essential that you enjoy speaking to people and have a successful track record of identifying talent and potential in individuals, whilst juggling the demands of managing multiple vacancies.
Being organised and motivated is key to being able to deliver on the optimum service levels that we aim to provide to the business. You will be used to making effective decisions, based on the information to hand.
We are also looking for an individual that can deliver and help improve the overall service we deliver to the business. This means that you will have a genuine passion for providing an excellent resourcing service to your internal and external customers- in the form of candidates and Hiring Managers.
Our future Resourcing & Talent Acquisition Specialist will need:-
- Experience of interviewing and assessing individuals through various formats and media, including; video, face-to-face and assessment centres.
- Exposure to recruitment/CRM software systems. Knowledge of SaaS would be particularly beneficial.
- A successful track record of forging and building relationships – we work in a very people focused business.
- Experience of proactively acquiring talent through social media and other sources.
- A good understanding of equality legislation in regards to fair recruitment practice.
We have exciting transformation plans coming up at Lyreco to enable us to grow and be the best we can be, so now is a fantastic time to join a global organisation with a local community feel.