As a Procurement Manager, you will develop and maintain commercial relationships with suppliers, you will liaise with internal and external stakeholder to ensure an effective strategic relationship.
Procurement Manager key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Investigating and developing a coherent Procurement Plan for allocated Project(s)
- Developing and maintaining effective professional relationships with partner suppliers
- Developing contracting arrangements to allow the business to achieve its growth strategy
- Performance managing direct reports in line with business processes
- Negotiating with partner suppliers to leverage off pre-existing relationships whilst also analysing the marketplace to identify potential new partner suppliers
- Engaging with Senior Stakeholders to understand the needs of the business, whilst influencing and managing them effectively to promote the value of Procurement
- Work alongside Category Managers ensuring agreed Category Strategies are maintained within Future Programmes
The Ideal Candidate
You will be able to manage a team, valuing diverse opinions with experience of coaching. You should be a self-starter, with the ability to network with influencing and negotiation skills. You should be confident dealing with complex commercial and technical information
- Tangible experience of bid winning / sourcing campaign activity
- Experience of New Products Sourcing and Introduction
- Thorough understanding of the strategic procurement process
- Supplier relationship management partnering experience
- Understanding of cost management and cost drivers, serve commercial framework
- Risk and opportunity management experience
- CIPS / recognised Procurement or Commercial Qualification is essential
- People & Product management experience required
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Manager to work with our centrally based Marketing and Logistics departments. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £50,000 p/a + Bonus with a Corporate Benefits Package. (inc. Private Healthcare, Pension & Lifestyle Benefits)
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland