New Business Development Manager
As the Corporate New Business Account Manager you will consistently achieve defined sales and margin targets, through winning and implementing new accounts. Working autonomously to building up a new business pipeline within your territory working alongside other Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts.
New Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Achieve weekly and monthly activity targets agreed as part of the Corporate New Business strategy.
- Develop and manage a defined list of prospects, converting to hot prospects in line with the minimum targets set.
- Consistently win a targeted number of new customers worthy of Corporate or Contract status within a defined prospect area.
- Responsibility for the implementation and set up of new accounts with a view of increasing the customers spend by product penetration and gross profit for the initial management of the account.
- Specific focus on all administrative tasks, ensuring all information is correct and reported efficiently.
- Working alongside existing business colleagues with new business proposals and contract handovers, where relevant.
As our Corporate New Business Development Manager you can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for an ethical business that is service driven and forward thinking.
The Ideal Candidate
If you have the following skills and feel you can make an impact as the New Business Development Manager, please read on;
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including a proven track record in winning new business.
- Top class communication skills that create an excellent first impression.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- The ability to create and deliver presentations across various media formats in a stimulating and professional manner.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- First class organisation and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- There is a need to be mobile and to work in different locations as required.
- You are required to hold a Full valid Driving Licence.
The ideal candidate will live in or close to the area of Bristol.
The salary on offer is up to £42,000 inc Year 1 Bonus Guarantee, with an uncapped commission structure plus Car & Corporate Benefits.
Package which includes Working from home, Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme.
Lyreco UK & Ireland