National Account Manager
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a National Account Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Corporate Sales Division, covering the South of England (areas such as; London/Reading/Oxford/Milton Keynes/Cambridge/Bristol/Gloucester/Birmingham/Coventry/Leicester).
As our National Account Manager covering South of England, you will manage a portfolio of existing accounts, delivering a high level of management, developing and growing their business with Lyreco and to maximise revenue and margin opportunities, other key duties include:
- Ensuring the achievement of sales and margin targets.
- Developing successful business partnerships across customer base whilst maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identifying key areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’ within accounts.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements.
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
- Manage a territory area covering South of England (areas such as; London/Reading/Oxford/Milton Keynes/Cambridge/Bristol/Gloucester/Birmingham/Coventry/Leicester).
The Ideal Candidate
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- Exposure to tender processes and re-tenders to retain and secure account contracts.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business and team requirements.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
To be successful as our National Account Manager, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
The salary on offer is up to £43k (DOE), OTE of £60k, Car & Corporate benefits package which includes, Private Healthcare, Lifestyle Benefits etc. with excellent routes for career progression.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.
Lyreco UK & Ireland