National Account Manager (Public Sector)
Lyreco successfully provides workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of verticals. We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Corporate Sales Division, covering the Midlands & North of England (Ideal location; Manchester, Liverpool,) for our growing Public Sector division.
As our National Account Manager you will develop significant new business opportunities whilst actively managing a key portfolio of existing accounts.
- Identify key areas for growth from both organic and new business sources to deliver sustainable profitability from our entire Workplace Solutions proposition.
- Delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction through an integrated approach with all head office departments.
- Networking at all levels on a national basis within your portfolio of prospects and customers, to develop their business in line with our key strengths and their procurement strategies.
- Ensuring the achievement of all Set KPI`s. Commercial, Activity, CRM and Team based
- Developing successful business partnerships across your prospect and customer base whilst maintaining a value added proactive service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements. Deliver customer reviews and progress account development plans with every customer to ensure long term mutual value
- Manage a territory area covering Midlands & North of England with the need to travel regularly.
- Provide regular insights into competitor activity, market trends and innovations to the senior team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen and market place awareness.
- Experience of working with the public sector and successfully developing high profile accounts with excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- Conversant with the importance of CSR, Social Value and environmental contributors in the wider social, economic and political environment that influence procurement today.
- Thorough understanding of frameworks and tender processes with proven success in writing narrative, whilst understanding and delivering commercials to provide sustainable long term business partnerships.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business, team and divisional requirements.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Become a figurehead for the business that portrays Lyreco as the go to partner.
- A true professional who thrives on a challenge. Acts with thorough integrity and as a role model for aspirers. A self-starter that can be relied upon to consistently deliver.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
- You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers and our public sector division
The salary on offer is up to £42k (DOE), OTE of £55k+, Car & Corporate benefits package which includes, Private Healthcare, Lifestyle Benefits and all the tools needed to be effective in your role.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.
Lyreco UK & Ireland