Multi-Drop Delivery Driver
The Lyreco business is growing - we are a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to all businesses and with a huge global presence & £2.2bn turnover. Our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do and our Regional Distribution Centres and Delivery Drivers play a crucial part in delivering an outstanding service to our customers.
We are looking for a driver to join the team at our Regional Distribution Centre in Basildon as a Multi Drop Delivery Driver.
- Work Monday to Friday with an average of 40 hours per week – No Weekends!
- Start time 6:30am to finish
- Given autonomy to plan daily deliveries in most efficient and cost effective route while taking into account customer requirements
- To assist in the unloading of pallets and sorting of orders prior to loading vehicle
- Complete deliveries and collections of around 30-40 per day
- Deliver high standards of customer care at all times.
- Ensure all documentation is correct and submitted on time
- Present a professional image and conduct yourself as the face of the company
- Drive courteously and carefully at all times
- Maintain the Company vehicle, ensure it is clean and roadworthy condition at all times, reporting all faults as they occur.
- Observe legislation and Company procedures while driving and ensure health and safety at work.
The Ideal Candidate
- A professional, reliable and organised individual
- Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Punctual and Reliable
- Can do attitude
- Excellent customer service skill
- Have good communication skills with both Customers and members of the public.
- A pro-active, flexible and positive attitude
- Be able to handle boxes in the region of 25kg, and deliver to multi floor businesses.
- Have a good working knowledge of appropriate geographical areas is desired.
- A generous holiday allowance of 23 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service to 30 days
- Overtime available (*on successful completion of probation period)
- Profit share scheme
- Private Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Earn extra money if we hire your
About the Company
At Lyreco we aim to ‘simplify life at work’. We care about our employees and customers and strive for excellence in everything we do, which means we look for people to join us who are passionate and committed to providing the best service possible.
Lyreco UK & Ireland