Multi-Drop Delivery Driver
The Lyreco business is growing - we are a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to all businesses and with a huge global presence & £2.2bn turnover. Our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do and our Regional Distribution Centres and Delivery Drivers play a crucial part in delivering an outstanding service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced an driver to join the team at our Regional Distribution Centre in Crawley as a Multi Drop Delivery Driver.
- Work Monday to Friday with an average of 40 hours per week – No Weekends
- Manage and organise designated delivery notes into route order and loading vehicle accordingly.
- To assist in the unloading of pallets and sorting of orders
- Deliver high standards of customer care at all times.
- Ensure all documentation is correct and submitted on time.
- Maintain the Company vehicle, ensure it is clean, well maintained and has fuel, oil and roadworthy, reporting any faults as they occur.
- Observe legislation and Company procedures while driving and ensure health and safety at work.
The Ideal Candidate
- A professional, reliable and organised individual
- Excellent customer service skill
- Have good communication skills with both Customers and members of the public.
- Be able to handle boxes in the region of 25kg, and deliver to multi floor businesses.
- Have a good working knowledge of appropriate geographical areas is required.
- 23 days holiday (increases yearly)
- Salary up to 19,800
- Bonus of up to £3,000
- Ongoing CPC training
- Company profit share bonus
- Pension & Medical care
- Staff discounts
- Genuine career development
Lyreco UK & Ireland