Marketing and Communications Manager
As our Marketing and Communications Manager you will have both solid traditional marketing experience as well as a digital skillset. You will be responsible for supporting the development of and implementing the Lyreco marketing strategy, including the preparation and delivery of effective, creative and dynamic marketing campaigns designed to support the company’s growth ambitions.
You will coordinate a team to plan, produce and launch all sales support tools and marketing collateral, including promotions on and offline, co-ordinate and plan all events and exhibitions, as well as translate the marketing strategy across all of our digital platforms in line with our digital transformation.
You will also collaborate with the Lyreco Group to develop tools to promote Lyreco and develop the Lyreco brand.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- The role will include a wide range of activities to promote Lyreco brand, create awareness, and develop sales across the UK and Ireland.
- Managing of all aspects of the marketing mix, from strategic planning to analytics, to creative and digital.
- Provide fresh thinking and creative campaigns to drive new business, maximise lead generation, and integrate the planning into action plans/budgets.
- With the support of the Marketing Director, develop and deliver the business marketing strategy, content and campaign plans.
- Manage and support the Marcoms, Digital, Content and Studio team projects on time and to the agreed budget.
- Manage the design and production of all marketing collateral, digital content and promotional activity.
- Manage the marketing activity with our supplier partners and all external 3rd party outsourcing.
- Manage the online activity developing promotions and new business acquisition activities.
- Manage the planning and delivery of all exhibitions and events, including the annual Lyreco conference (circa 1000 attendees)
- Ensure the annual tendering process for outsourcing, print and all other marketing related giveaways and launch materials is to budget and audited regularly.
- Develop and maintain the external marketing of the company profile, via PR, website, and other marketing material and channels.
- Collaborate with Group Marketing on procedures to achieve maximum productivity and accuracy.
- Work closely with the category managers to deliver product and category related marketing strategies to drive sales through a variety of formats and media.
- Liaise with our sales managers to deliver ad-hoc campaigns and collateral when required.
- Work with the Marketing director to deliver the overall marketing plan on time and to budget.
- Be the guardian of the company graphic charters and guarantee accuracy of all internal and external marketing publications.
The Ideal Candidate
- Develops excellent business relationships at all levels of contact.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Strong digital background
- Experienced traditional marketing skillset
- PC literate (Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint as a bare minimum).
- Degree in Marketing and/or combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Proven experience managing large projects
- Proven and experienced people manager with over 5 direct reports (all with varying roles).
- Experience of producing communication plans and writing press releases.
- Broad traditional marketing comms as well as digital experience including knowledge of Email, Web, Social, PR, and Analytics.
- Innovative and creative campaign marketer.
- Eye for detail and design.
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our centrally based Marketing Department. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £50,000 p/a + Bonus with a Corporate Benefits Package. (inc. Private Healthcare, Pension & Lifestyle Benefits)
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland