Key Account Manager
As our Key Account Manager you will covering the M4 Corridor, you will be required to manage an existing portfolio of Corporate level accounts to achieve agreed sales and margin targets whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. Developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of categories ensuring year on year growth.
As our Key Account Manager you will:
- Ensure the achievement of sales and margin targets.
- Develop successful business partnerships across a customer base whilst maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’ within Corporate level accounts.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements.
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
- Manage a territory which covering the M4 Corridor; Swindon, Bristol, Bath, Reading etc.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful as our Key Account Manager in this business you must have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrates capacity to transmit information, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, using appropriate language and channels for the intended audience.
- Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Makes appropriate decisions about when to act independently or to consult others and follows through on tasks with little or no reminders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and is able to apply this to varied situations.
- Uses commercial judgement and is able to apply multiple factors when arriving at a decision/recommendation.
- Demonstrates self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritising and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
The salary on offer is up to £35,000 (DOE), OTE of £55,000 plus Car & Corporate Benefits Package (which includes Working from home, Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme).
For the first 3 months there is a guaranteed bonus of £900 per month.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland