Key Account Manager
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a Key Account Manager – Public Sector Division to join our ‘solution based’ Public Sector Corporate Sales Division, covering the Midlands & Northern England areas.
The role will focus on developing our upper level education business, so experience of successfully selling into MAT, FE and HE will be essential
As our Key Account Manager – Public Sector Division covering the Midlands & North England areas, you will develop and secure new business in the public sector market place whilst managing a small portfolio of existing accounts, delivering a high level of account management, developing and growing their business with Lyreco and to maximise revenue and margin opportunities, other key duties include:
- To retain and develop your portfolio of clients ensuring you have an in-depth understanding of client’s objectives.
- To achieve all targets, maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities.
- Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
- Manage an opportunity pipeline, to achieve profitable gross margin across all accounts.
- Project management of the roll-out of all new contracts and services.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
- Self-motivated to manage own diary to exceed all given KPI.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Key Account Manager will have:
- Commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations.
- Experience in winning MAT, FE, HE contracted business
- Wider understanding of the UK public sector in relation to frameworks and commercials.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- Exposure to tender processes and re-tenders to retain and secure account contracts.
- Experience of working within the Public Sector.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business and team requirements.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
To be successful as our Key Account Manager – Public Sector Division, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers current and new.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.
The salary on offer is up to £35k (DOE), OTE of £50k, Car & Corporate benefits package which includes, Private Healthcare, Lifestyle Benefits etc. with excellent routes for career progression.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland