Key Account Manager, Nespresso
As our Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of sales and margin targets within a set portfolio of existing accounts by identifying and developing new business opportunities, you will manage relationships and accounts effectively, in order to retain on a long-term basis.
Key Account Manager main responsibilities:
- Developing successful business partnerships within and maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identifying key areas for growth and gross profit increase via increased machine placements and capsules sales.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and fixed term agreements.
- Contact accounts on a monthly basis, create and deliver account development plans in line with internal processes.
- Specific focus on all administrative tasks, ensuring all information is correct and reported efficiently.
- Working alongside new business colleagues with new business proposals, where relevant.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Solid experience and a proven track record in business development at SME level or above.
- Complete understanding of the business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Top class communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver presentations across various media formats in a stimulating and professional manner.
- Able to analyse information and exercise sound commercial judgement as to actions required.
- First class organisation and time management skills.
- Works in a coordinated and efficient manner so that results are achieved within deadlines and maintaining high standards.
- Ability to balance the need for short-term action versus the longer term interests of the Company.
There is a need to be mobile and to work in different locations as required. Overnight stays will be required.
We are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join our Nespresso Professional Team in Ireland. Offering a salary of up to €35,000k (DOE) plus OTE of €14,000 plus company car and additional company benefits.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland