Key Account Manager, Nespresso
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the retention and productivity within premium Hotels, Restaurants and Café/Bars (HORECA) covering areas across Rep. of Ireland & Northern Ireland
Main responsibilities as a Key Account Manager, Nespresso (HORECA):
- Developing successful business partnerships within and maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identifying key areas for growth and gross profit increase via increased machine placements and capsules sales.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and fixed term agreements.
- Contact accounts on a monthly basis, create and deliver account development plans in line with internal processes.
- Leverage current market knowledge & network to accelerate Nespresso’s presence in high-end HORECA channel.
- Specific focus on all administrative tasks, ensuring all information is correct and reported efficiently.
- Working alongside new business colleagues with new business proposals, where relevant.
- Managing a customer base which covers areas across Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
The Ideal Candidate
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Complete understanding of the business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- Experience within Commercial Sales; F&B OR HORECA channel would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the coffee market within the hospitality sectors.
We are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join our Nespresso Business Team in Ireland. Offering a salary of up to €40,000k (DOE) plus OTE of €12,000 plus company car and additional company benefits.
About the Company
The Nespresso Business and Lyreco partnership works so well because of the standards and ethics that represent who we are. At Lyreco we believe in delivering excellence as standard and this is delivered through the passion of our people and knowing that the solutions we offer are premium.
The Nespresso Business Solution offers this perfectly, by providing businesses with premium quality Grand Cru coffees, innovative machines and excellent customer support. It reflects your company values to delight employees, customers and visitors.
Lyreco UK & Ireland