Inside Sales Representative
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors. We are a very people focused and driven business who are currently going through considerable business transformation and growth.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Inside Sales Representative to join our Inside Sales Team to support and develop a number of our Corporate contracts working closely with our Corporate Sales Division to help drive sales and provide a fantastic service to our customers
Salary of up to £25,000 with an and corporate benefits – based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a result driven individual, the role will involve outbound calls to allocated customers to drive sales, maximise opportunities and develop key relationships with our customers.
As our Inside Sales Representative you will have a strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service and continually drive sales growth within in your customer base by:
- To provide dedicated support to customers to ensure their wide ranging queries are supported, whilst considering avenues to improve their overall customer experience & instil customer loyalty.
- To promote all ‘Workplace Solution’ offerings available to the customer, ensuring client needs are met & identifying opportunities for new revenue streams
- Manage associated administration, maintaining up to date & relevant data information. Report & compile business area documentation as required
- Support the implementation of new contracts/categories with a view to achieve maximum compliance
- Work closely with the Strategic Account Manager to devise strategies to increase sales & profitability
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure the customers’ & business needs are met
- To operate within company guidelines & achieve specified quality standards
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Strategic Account Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have had previous direct/inside sales experience and will understand the sales process, will be self-motivated and be customer focused.
This vacancy is a brilliant opportunity for those looking to further develop their sales skills and will give you an opportunity to progress within a large corporate business.
Lyreco UK & Ireland