Hygiene Business Development Manager
At Lyreco we specialise in providing workplace supplies to businesses globally and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager within our Hygiene Sector, to join us as part of wider SMB Sales Division covering from Surrey & Hampshire.
Offering a salary of up to £32,000 (DOE), £56,000 OTE, Car/Allowance, Mobile Phone & Tablet.
We are expanding our specialist Hygiene teams to support our customers and SMB sales division further and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable individuals to help us achieve this. You will have fantastic interpersonal skills, as being able to motivate and share your knowledge of Hygiene products and sector will be key.
- Working strategically, to help prospect and win high profile business accounts with the Hygiene category across from Surrey & Hampshire.
- Identifying vertical market opportunities for the Hygiene proposition.
- Meet with customers to seek out full product requirements and suggest pricing strategies with customers as required.
- Stay fully up to date with the marketplace and competitor products.
- Working autonomously to arrange meetings with prospects and customers, creating optimal solutions for customer proposals.
- Be the key point of contact for your specialist area, offering support and knowledge for Sales Reps as required, with particular focus on new starters.
The Ideal Candidate
Key attributes & skills required for the role are;
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the Hygiene sector/marketplace, preferably within a business development environment is essential.
- Can demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of products and commercial exposure within the sector.
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with internal and external contacts including; Facilities Managers, Purchase Managers. Suppliers etc.
- Confident in working autonomously with sales data to identify opportunities, using various methods of communication to arrange meetings.
- Organising and managing time effectively, the role will involve working across multiple projects.
- Advisory in approach towards the customer, considering all possible issues and creating the right solution.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills – ability to deal and network at all levels up to board.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help. Lyreco specialises in Hygiene workplace consumables across Business functions.
Lyreco UK & Ireland