Head of Corporate Sales - Hygiene
As the Head of Corporate Sales - Hygiene you will ensure the consistent achievement of the Corporate Sales business development, you will be responsible for the management of a team of Hygiene Business Development Managers – within the corporate sector. Your team will have National coverage and typically include between six to eight direct reports.
The primary objective of the role is to ensure the effective motivation, development and organisation of this team to achieve sales growth in the category of Hygiene products by driving penetration through a General Corporate Sales force and directly into customers.
Head of Corporate Sales - Hygiene, Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ability to influence and motivate through a direct report of matrix management model.
- Build a successful profitable growth strategy.
- Support and guide the development of team members to reach their full potential.
- Ensure team compliance in achieving sales, margin and new business targets.
- Monitor team and individual performance against pre-set criteria.
- Plan and deliver monthly team training meetings, demonstrating exceptional presentation skills to ensure that the team have the required skill, knowledge and attitude to be successful.
- To manage the team and individual performance through relevant company policies and procedures, implementing plans to support improvement where necessary.
- Plan and carry out effective monthly one to one meetings and annual appraisals.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, e.g. absence information, payroll, KPI’s etc.
- Communicate effectively at Director Level as well as Workplace and other key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Stay up to date with the Hygiene marketplace and the competitive landscape.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned work and accepts responsibility for own actions, performance and results.
- Shows a willingness to step up and take on more responsibility when the need arises.
- Demonstrates commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations.
- Displays pride and professionalism and a desire to function well in the job.
- Commands excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Has the ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly and at all levels.
- A natural leader with the ability to remotely manage a sales team.
- Demonstrates the ability to drive and motivate team members to perform their jobs well and generates high employee morale and satisfaction.
- The ability to effectively manage the personal and professional growth of the individual team members to ensure the overall efficiency and cooperation of the team.
- The ability to maintain a high degree of discipline through a fair and professional interaction with team members, setting up clear action plans and conducting efficient follow up.
- Complete understanding of the sales and profit development process, strong commercial acumen, with experience and a proven track record in sales and margin development and tender process at corporate level.
- In depth understanding of Lyreco’s sales proposition and work place solutions offering together with a sound knowledge of the company's sales proposition advantages and potential benefits to customers.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a sound knowledge of the company's objectives and philosophies.
- There is a need to be mobile and to work in different locations across the UK as required.
- You are required to hold a full valid Driving Licence.
The salary package on offer is up to £85,000 (DOE), OTE + commission included. Car/Allowance & Corporate Benefits Package which includes Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme.
With a National remit we are accepting applications from candidates across the UK.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland