General Ledger Accountant
As our General Ledger Accountant you will maintain accurate and timely financial information for internal reporting and external auditing. You will assist with the preparation and analysis of the tax affairs for this subsidiary. You will also assist the Chief Accountant in various commercial activities.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities for our General Ledger Accountant include:
- The preparation of monthly Financial accounts in accordance with Group Accounting procedure manuals.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts including liaison with Auditors.
- Preparation of VAT returns and Intrastat reporting requirements.
- Management of the fixed asset register.
- The shared preparation of inter-company reconciliations in line with Group procedures and deadlines.
- Completion of National Statistics and other external statistical reports.
- To assist with the performance of payments to suppliers in accordance with Group procedures.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate
Our General Ledger Accountant will:
- Be AAT qualified.
- Have previous experience of working in financial accounts..
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Excel (and the SAP R/3 accounting system would be an advantage).
The salary on offer is dependent on previous experience and up to £25,000 p/a with a Corporate Benefits Package.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland