Facilities & Security Coordinator
Lyreco specialises in Workplace Solutions and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Facilities & Security Coordinator to join our evolving and growing team. This permanent, part time position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Building Services & maintenance.
As a core member of the team, you will work closely with our Building Services Manager in aspects of Facilities and Security working to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment to work.
Ensure efficient control, tendering and renewal of contracts including, but not limited to:
- Cleaning, security-guards, catering, pest-control, security-cameras, access-control systems, secure-shredding, water coolers, winter gritting, vending, washroom hygiene and matting services, kitchen equipment maintenance, head office food and general waste collections.
- Ensuring value for money is obtained from each contract through regular meetings with suppliers, monitoring of the services carried out and maintenance of a database of contracts/works.
- To be the first point of contact regarding day to day queries on facilities, security and catering, for both internal customers and suppliers.
- Draw up plans for office moves and refits using AutoCad.
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers for tendering, and pricing as required.
- Plan, with interdepartmental liaison, the implementation and completion of such moves, utilising Handymen, MIS and Building Services departments as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be well organised, have planning skills, will be flexible in their approach to problem solving and ideally have a knowledge of Facilities and Security.
If this sounds like your next step, click apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Lyreco UK & Ireland