Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Lyreco as Digital Marketing Executive to support the company’s growth and digital transformation. You will be working as part of a growing digital marketing team to build Lyreco’s digital & online brand, improving our online presence and streamlining communications to drive traffic to the company website to further online sales.
Key elements of the role will be the development of both short and longform digital content in line with SEO best practices. The day-to-day management of web platforms and contribution to the successful Implementation of digital marketing campaigns. This role requires a Digital Executive with excellent communication skills and good project management experience.
- Plan, create and execute digital marketing campaigns, with the support of the digital marketing team leader & marcomms manager, taking into consideration the whole customer lifecycle and delivering value to our customers at every touchpoint.
- The ability to write copy to a high level, in line with best practices across multiple channels including web content such as blogs & case studies, social posts and email marketing campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of web platforms including Lyreco’s Webshop, Corporate content hub and other associated web assets.
- The development of engaging email marketing campaigns to drive product sales and increase brand awareness.
- Creation & development of dynamic landing pages to support online campaign success.
- Develop creative briefs for the in-house studio team to create banner ads and artwork for digital campaigns.
- Devise strategies for product promotions across Lyreco’s online platforms.
- Produce full campaign reports using analytics that deliver actionable insights to support a continuous improvement philosophy.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude towards change, be agile and flexible in their ways of working and enjoy working a fast-paced environment.
Essential skills & experience
- Degree in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital marketing environment where you can demonstrate your role in bringing creative ideas to life and implementing them.
- Understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques and demonstrated experience in campaign management.
- Excellent copywriting skills and knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience of working with e-commerce websites and CMS systems (i.e. WordPress).
- Creative and innovative individual with a good eye for detail and design.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines, and is able to work on several projects at once.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with good organisational skills.
- Team player.
Desirable skills & experience
- Experience working with email marketing platforms
- Experience developing PPC campaigns and social advertising campaigns
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our centrally based Marketing Department. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £22,000 p/a with a Corporate Benefits Package. (inc. Private Healthcare, Pension & Lifestyle Benefits)
About the Company
The digital marketing team is at the forefront of the global digital transformation project for the company. This means you will have the opportunity to drive change, bring about new ways of thinking and be part of a team that leads the way at a local UK level.
Lyreco is one of the world’s leading providers of Workplace Solutions across all business sectors. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
If you would like to become part of our professional and focused Marketing team and have the necessary experience to be our Digital Marketing Executive we would like to hear from you today!
Lyreco UK & Ireland