An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Manager to join the Lyreco team. One of your key focuses will be to oversee the omnichannel customer life cycle and measure results and propose actions aligned with overall local and group strategy. You will build and implement the Digital Strategy for Lyreco in the UK market, working closely with the Senior Management Team, other subsidiaries, external agencies, and will report to the Marketing Director.
Digital Manager Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Manage a digital marketing team and take ownership of all digital properties within the UK portfolio.
- Manage web analytics to report on and evaluate digital performance, including that of any specific marketing campaigns.
- Investigate, assess and recommend the best external partners to help develop and implement the digital strategy.
- You will be responsible for reporting of performance of active campaigns to key stakeholders and project leads.
- You will manage the testing and optimisation phasing of all tactical as well as overarching campaigns.
- Initiate and manage all online marketing drivers (DMP, PPC, SEO, SEA, Display advertising etc)
- Monitor SEO results on an ongoing basis and manage projects to ensure continued high ranking as well as researching the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Working closely with content specialist to drive relevant content through Webshop, optimising search results and SEO through management and optimisation of our product content.
- A/B testing to improve lead conversion
- To be constantly on the lookout for innovative Marketing/Digital opportunities, identifying commercial routes and tools for driving sales growth.
- Communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns across the company.
- To evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different digital marketing campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to communicate strategic and innovative ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- You will be adaptable and forward thinking in approach, always looking for new ways to innovate.
- You have experience and understanding of managing a team and be responsible for social media channels, web and best practise B2B digital marketing communications.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing platforms and communications, online marketing practices including SEM, mobile marketing and CRM.
- Expertise in planning and managing digital sales enabling campaigns.
- Solid understanding of Account-based marketing (ABM).
- Social listening platform experience and able to run 360° profiles on accounts for ABM methodology.
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand- and supply side.
- Firm understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, storytelling with the confidence to explain to senior stakeholders.
- Advanced understanding of the marketing attribution model and performance of ROI analysis.
- Experience in managing a DMP.
- You will have excellent SEO knowledge - Google and Adobe Analytics & Adwords, My Business optimisation and Google Tag Manager setup experience.
- Advanced to expert ability to understand and communicate web technologies (HTML5, CSS, XML, ASP.net, SQL, Photoshop, hosting related processes and set up, database systems and techniques, etc.) and commercial experience building/coordinating mobile apps development.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Manager to join our centrally based Marketing Department. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £35,000p/a + Bonus with a Corporate Benefits Package. (inc. Private Healthcare, Pension & Lifestyle Benefits)
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland