Business Development Manager
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Mid-Market Sales Division, covering South Yorkshire; Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield & Hull.
Salary up to £32,000 (DOE) with OTE of £54,000, plus a company car, pension scheme & private healthcare.
As our Business Development Manager covering South Yorkshire; Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield & Hull, you will work to achieve sales and margin targets through retaining and growing a defined customer base that spends between £20K-£50K per annum. You will be working within a team of Mid Market, New Business Hunters where new wins will be transferred to you on a regular basis.
- To manage and develop an existing customer base by regularly calling on each customer to ensure they continue to spend consistently and remain motivated to buy from Lyreco.
- To drive cost centre compliance and achieve a high retention rate every month by face to face visits where possible or, via contact on the telephone.
- Increase spend by product penetration and selling in Lyreco’s workplace solution proposition.
- To increase margin by effective margin management.
- Visit customers in line with the customer’s objectives, giving you an opportunity to sell more to your existing customers.
- All customers to have a face to face business meeting, create and deliver account development plans in line with Lyreco processes.
As our Business Development Manager you can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for an ethical business that is service driven and forward thinking.
Our Ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Be located nearby to the territory areas of South Yorkshire; Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield & Hull.
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined with a real hunger for success.
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including, strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- You are required to hold a Full valid Driving Licence.
The salary on offer is up to £32,000 (DOE), OTE of £54,000 plus Car & Corporate Benefits Package (which includes Working from home, Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme).
Lyreco UK & Ireland