Business Development Manager
As a New Business Development Manager you will be self-motivated and passionate about new business sales, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
As our New Business Development Manager you will cover the areas of the South East of England your focus will be to build strong business relationships and take full ownership of the new business sales cycle, some key points of this role include:-
- Achievement of monthly activity, new business sales and gross profit margin targets set monthly and annually. Negotiating fixed term contracts to ensure achievement these.
- Identifying and targeting relevant business accounts across all commercial sectors.
- Networking and working with procurement professionals and key contacts to establish needs and sell the full Workplace solution to them.
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations, including tender processes and e-auctions.
- Creating and delivering a leading Workplace Solution proposition through professional presentation and commercially astute pricing.
- Build pricing & technical strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver new business sales and margin result.
The Ideal Candidate
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a New Business Development Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Corporate Sales Division, covering areas of the South East of England, areas may include Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire & Berkshire.
Our ideal New Business Development Manager will have:
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- Previous experience dealing with corporate level clients.
- The ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business and team requirements.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.
The salary on offer is up to £42,000 inc Year 1 Bonus Guarantee, with an ongoing OTE of £50,000 plus Car, Private Healthcare & Corporate Benefits
Package which includes Working from home, Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; From furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland