Business Development Manager
As our Business Development Manager covering Munster, you will consistently achieve defined sales and margin targets, through winning and implementing new accounts. Working autonomously to building up a new business pipeline within your territory working alongside other Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Achieve weekly and monthly activity targets agreed as part of the Mid Market New Business strategy.
- Develop and manage a defined list of prospects, converting to hot prospects in line with the minimum targets set.
- Consistently win a targeted number of new customers worthy of Mid Market or Contract status within a defined prospect area.
- Responsibility for the implementation and set up of new accounts with a view of increasing the customers spend by product penetration and gross profit for the initial management of the account.
- Specific focus on all administrative tasks, ensuring all information is correct and reported efficiently.
- Working alongside existing business colleagues with new business proposals and contract handovers, where relevant.
As our Business Development Manager you can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for an ethical business that is service driven and forward thinking.
The Ideal Candidate
Our Ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Be located nearby to the territory area of Munster
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined with a real hunger for success.
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including, strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- You are required to hold a Full valid Driving Licence.
Salary up to €35,000 with an OTE of €55,000, plus company car and corporate benefits package.
Lyreco UK & Ireland