Building Services (Maintenance) Engineer
Lyreco specialises in Workplace Solutions and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Building Services Engineer to join our evolving and growing team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in maintenance experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
As a core member of the Building Services team, you will work closely with our Logistics department to ensure that operation and maintenance of all equipment in both the warehouse and the offices is fully functional to meet business needs. We will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional career development.
- To be involved in the configuration, installation and commissioning of any equipment deemed necessary.
- To contribute to maximising the efficiency of the site by minimising equipment downtime.
- To undertake maintenance work associated with the building services on site as and when required.
- To operate safe working practices and encourage this in others, reporting any unsafe practices.
Electrical biased with PLC (Our site is SIEMENS S7 range using STEP 7 software) fault diagnosis experience and mechanical abilities engineer.
- To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards.
The Ideal Candidate
As our Building Services Engineer you will have:
- City and Guilds or equivalent in electro/mechanical engineering.
- 3 years’ multi-skilled industrial experience of electro/mechanical equipment.
- Working knowledge of PLC equipment.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to respond positively to the demands of the role.
- Able to work shifts.
- Willingness to undertake out of hours working and be included on call-out rota.
If this sounds like your next step, click apply today, we would love to hear from you!
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland