We have a new opportunity for a Bid Executive to join our Bid Team within the Corporate Accounts division.
The focus of the role is to support the bid process, produce and deliver the most effective and high quality bid responses and presentation collateral in this dynamic and competitive business environment.
You will be involved throughout the bid life-cycle for both new and existing business opportunities including; opportunity management, bid governance, PQQ/bid writing and presentation preparation.
Reporting in to the Bid Manager, you will work with the Bid Team, supporting sales teams in driving win rates, commercial growth and profit.
- Be an advocate for the bid policy; guiding sales teams through the bid process advising on bid governance, bid qualification, best practice and coaching sales teams through proposal and pitch presentation preparation.
- Unpick ITT’s, define response requirements and develop bid submission plans.
- Develop compelling win themes in conjunction with the sales teams.
- Write client focused RFP/ITT responses and complete SQ/PQQ submissions working to tight deadlines.
- Challenge content to ensure our response ‘answers the question’, meets the requirements of the ITT and offers compelling reasons to buy / win themes.
- Proof read all documentation prior to submission.
- Shaping, formatting, proofing and producing presentation documentation for the pitch team.
- Meeting bid production plans and assigned responsibilities as set out by the Bid Manager.
- Conducting bid debriefs on both won and lost opportunities alongside the Bid Manager.
- Produce, update and catalogue Bid FAQ library information and collateral to be used in bids.
- Other bid related projects as required by the Bid Manager.
- Assisting the Bid Manager with strategically important bids.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of project managing bids and working to a defined bid governance policy.
- Proven track record of writing compelling and successful bids.
- Ability to produce large documents to a high standard including formatting, proof reading, and ensuring consistency in style.
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised and deadline driven environment.
You will also possess strong organisational and project management skills, an eye for detail and meticulous proof-reading and communication skills both written and verbal, together with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Package of up to £35,000 (DOE) and corporate benefits package which includes Pension Scheme & Private Healthcare – based at our Telford, Head Office.
About the Company
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors. We are a very people focused and driven business who are currently going through considerable business transformation and growth.
Lyreco UK & Ireland