Account Manager, Nespresso
As our Nespresso Professional Account Manager you will consistently acquire new business sales and develop an on-going new business pipeline, whilst achieving profit and growth targets through the effective management of a defined customer base. Utilising best practice and being an ambassador of the Lyreco values and the Nespresso brand.
You will report directly into the Sales Manager responsible for the division, you will have a pro-active approach to generating new business and ensure the highest standards of service are delivered to customers, so all accounts existing and new are retained on a long-term basis.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Effectively identify, manage, and develop new business opportunities in order to exceed set targets.
- Effectively manage , grow and retain existing business from current existing business Portfolio.
- Consistently achieve and record a sufficient number of best practice customer facing visits.
- Dedicate specific focus on identifying and generating new business leads.
- Actively apply knowledge of Nespresso Professional proposition, structure and service guarantees, in line with Lyreco best practice.
- Establish and maintain effective methods of communication with Customers, Manager and colleagues, adhering to pre-agreed deadlines.
- Effectively manage the defined territory and customer data, utilising tools and reporting systems.
- Deliver the best customer experience by minimising customer returns and credits, through effective communication and understanding the best solution for the customer.
The Ideal Candidate
- The creativity and initiative to deliver first class results.
- Knowledge of creating and developing a new business pipeline.
- Excellent account management skills ensuring retention and growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, across a variety of medias.
- Builds trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- A good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of the territory would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of winning and developing customer accounts in a business to business environment.
- Ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- Highly organised approach to workload, with a motivated and ambitious
We are recruiting for a Account Manager to join our Nespresso Professional Team in Ireland. Offering a salary of up to €30,000k (DOE) plus OTE of €12,000 plus company car and additional company benefits.
About the Company
The Nespresso Professional and Lyreco partnership works so well because of the standards and ethics that represent who we are. At Lyreco we believe in delivering excellence as standard and this is delivered through the passion of our people and knowing that the solutions we offer are premium.
The Nespresso Professional solution offers this perfectly, by providing businesses with premium quality Grand Cru coffees, innovative machines and excellent customer support. It reflects your company values to delight employees, customers and visitors.
Lyreco UK & Ireland